Our business lawyers Toronto are experienced in assisting domestic and international businesses across a wide range of industries. We draw from our experience to guide your business venture from business incorporation to corporate structuring to financing and beyond. And while these steps may seem mechanical, our approach throughout every stage remains open, friendly and mutually beneficial. Success is measured through the journey we experience together.
We offer a full suite of business, commercial and not-for-profit advisory services, including:
- Advising on choice of business vehicle;
- For-profit/not-for-profit incorporation & dissolution;
- Social enterprise formation and advisory;
- Shareholder agreements;
- Partnership agreements;
- Commercial agreements
- Non-disclosure/non-solicitation agreements;
- Confidentiality agreements;
- Contract review, drafting and negotiation; and,
- Contest rules/promotions and advertising regulation
Most business agreements, such as shareholder, joint venture and partnership agreements, are prepared on a flat-fee basis.
Buying and Selling a Business
Are you looking to set up a new business? Or maintain and restructure an existing one?
We can assist you with all of your business law needs.
- Provide advice on how to structure your business to maximize your profit and flexibility
- Draft all commercial documents, including drafting of commercial leases and commercial lending agreements
- Assist with all elements of buying or selling your business, whether through equity or asset purchase and sale.