“Two for 2” Realtor & Broker Program
For every two (2) real estate deals you send to Aura LLP, we will give you two (2) tickets to either a Toronto Raptors’ or Maple Leafs’ game (100-level or better) as a thank you!
Aura LLP builds strong relationships in order to deliver value to our clients and partners.
We love working with our real estate clients to close their deals.
And we love our trusted network of realtors and brokers!
So, we want to thank you for entrusting to us not only your clients’ time and money, but also your reputation.
In order to ensure premium client service standards, the Two for 2 program is exclusive to select trusted realtors and brokers in our network.
Should you wish to be considered for the program, please enter your information below and our office will be in touch with you.
This is a summary of the terms and conditions for Aura LLP “Two for 2” Program (the “Program”).
- As a condition of being eligible to participate in the Program, you must enrol by entering your full information (below).
- A residential or commercial deal referred must be finally closed by Aura LLP in order to be eligible towards your closings total.
- Eligible closings must contain deals completed/signed under your full legal name, and not on behalf of any other person.
- Tickets will be awarded to you personally, and not to your brokerage or any other person.
- You shall not transfer or sell to any other person or company any tickets or thing awarded under this Program.
- Tickets are subject to availability, and distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Your first choice of tickets (either Raptors or Leafs) is not guaranteed by Aura LLP.
- Aura LLP, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to award you consideration in lieu of tickets.
- If awarded, you will receive your tickets not later than ninety (90) days after you have been awarded tickets for eligible closings.
- Aura LLP reserves the right to terminate this Program at any time and without prior notification to you.
- Aura LLP, in its sole discretion, may terminate your participation in the Program at any time.